Upgrade Policy of SWF Decompiler for Mac
Upgrade to Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac 7.4, imagine more!
- Free Upgrade - For users who purchased version 6.5 (purchased during the period of Feb 9,2012 --- Present)
- Upgrade from V6.x(6.0-6.5) --- $24.95 (purchased during the period of Dec 3,2010 --- Feb 8,2012 )
- Upgrade from V5.x --- $34.95 (purchased during the period of Mar 16,2009 --- Dec 2,2010 )
- Upgrade from V4.x --- $49.95 (purchased before Mar 15, 2009)
- Send our Customer Service Staff the upgrade request including your registration information such as order reference number#, register name, email address and order date;
- Then the staff will guide you how to upgrade step by step.
Install the latest Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac:
- Download the latest version from our Sothink website.
- After you downloading this file, double-click "swfdec-mac.dmg" to install.
- Finally follow the installation wizard to finish.
If you are an unregistered user, you can get the program's latest trial version at our download page.
About Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
- Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional SWF to FLA, SWF to FLEX, SWF to HTML5 converter on Mac OS X. It easily extracts Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3, wav), video (flv), text, sprite, ActionScript, etc; Edit SWF by replacing image/shape/text/sound elements; Supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0; Able to get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF; decompile SWF containing TLF text Globally searches all ActionScript; Exports SWF resources in batch; Multilingual and user-friendly.
- File Size: 23 MB
- Latest version: 7.1
- Build number: 1899
- Release date: May 3, 2012
- Uninstall: Supported
- System Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.6 or above
- "I was always a fans of the sothink swf decompiler for Win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly."
- "Thank you for sorting that out quickly for me. Using your product now - seems very good : ) I posted on your forum too."
- Stuart McNeill