Sothink SWF Easy - Create Movie and Set Movie Properties
Step One: Create Movie and Set Movie Properties
- Run Sothink SWF Easy and create a new blank document.
- Click the canvas or the stage, the Properties panel at the bottom of the program will turn to be the one for the whole animation.
- Under tab Properties, choose the tab "Movie" in left-bottom and find Background option in the panel, click the color box and click the palette icon to set the background color as #5AAFF4. Then still in Properties tab, set frame rate "24", width "480" and height "218".
|Index page||Next step >>|
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?