Sothink SWF Easy - Add Text
Step Three: Add Text
Add static text:
- In the Toolbar, select the Text tool.
- Drag a box on the canvas and enter text "Sothink SWF Easy" in the text inputting field.
- Highlight the text "Sothink SWF Easy" and set the font as "Arial", font size "35", text color as white ("R:255 G:255 B:255").
- Use Transform tool to choose this text and the Properties panel will turn to be the one for it. In tab Properties, set X:334.9, Y:94.5 in the Position and Size area.
Add effect to text "Sothink SWF Easy":
- Select the text "Sothink SWF Easy" and right-click it.
- Choose "Add Effect..." to open the dialog "Select Effect".
- Then select the effect "Entrance --> Hastily stop". An effect bar will show in the Timeline.
|<< Previous step||Index page||Next step >>|
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?