Sothink SWF Easy - Add Buttons
Step Five: Add Buttons
Add button to the first main scene & modify the button
- Go to the Resources panel on the right, input button in the search bar and choose "button24.glb" from the list.
- Drag it into the scene.
- Select it and the Properties panel turns to be the one for it.
- Right click the button and select "Change Button Text" in the context menu. Then in the dialog change the text to "Next".
- Under Properties panel, in tab Properties, set the position as X: 420.1, Y: 164.2, size as Width: 61.9, Height: 61.9.
(Please do not mind a little difference of the value number, which does not affect the last result.)
Now you finish adding button to the first scene.
Add button to the second main scene & modify the button
- Still drag "button24.glb" from the Resources panel to the second scene.
- Follow the same steps to set its content as "Back".
- Under Properties panel for this button, set position X: 420.1, Y: 164.2, and size as Width: 61.9, Height: 61.9.
|<< Previous step||Index page||Next step >>|
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?