Sothink SWF Easy - Exporting as Windows AVI
Exporting as Windows AVI Video (*.avi)
You can export the movie you created as AVI video (.*avi). AVI is the standard Windows movie format, which is good for opening a Flash animation in a video-editing application. But this format will discard all of the interactivities contained in the movie, and because AVI is a bitmap-based format, documents that contain long or high-resolution animations can become very large.
When you choose File->Export->Export Movie..., an Export window will appear. Now please choose "AVI movie (*.avi)" in the "Save as type" drop-down list and click the "Save" button, and then the following dialog box is displayed:
Width: Specify width for the AVI video to be exported.
Height: Specify height for the AVI video to be exported.
Tip: After clicking the , it appears sign , which indicates that now the width and height values will be adjusted in a constrained proportion.
Reset: Reset width and height values.
Video codec: Choose video codec for the AVI video.
Configure: Configure the selected video codec.
About: View information about the selected video codec.
When you check Enable sound (in mp3 format), the following options are activated:
- Channel: Specify mono or stereo channel for the sound.
- Sample rate: Specify sample rate for the sound.
- Bit rate: Specify bit rate for the sound.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?