Sothink SWF Easy - Transform Tool
During transformation, you can drag the center point to elsewhere. Thus, the position of the center point, which is originally located in the center of a selected element, is changed to another position. When you resize, rotate, or skew the element, all the operations will be based on the new position of the center point rather than the original location.
To drag the center point to another place :
- Select an element on the canvas.
- Mouse over the center point and drag it to elsewhere when the cursor turns into .
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?