Sothink SWF Easy - Edit
Click "Edit" on the menu and it pops up the submenu to display the options below:
Click Undo or press Ctrl+Z to undo a change. You can not only undo the last change you made, you can also undo all steps you took prior to that.
Click Redo or press Ctrl+Y to redo the changes you made previously.
Click Cut or press Ctrl+X to remove the selected content, and paste it elsewhere on the canvas if desired.
Click Copy or press Ctrl+C to copy the selected content to clipboard.
Click Paste or press Ctrl+V to paste the clipboard content anywhere on the canvas.
Click Delete or press Delete key to remove the selected content from the canvas.
Select All (Ctrl+A)
Click Select All or press Ctrl+A to select all the elements on the canvas.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?