Sothink SWF Easy - Insert
Click "Insert" on the menu and it pops up the submenu to display the options below:
Click New Scene to add a new scene.
Click Effect to add animated built-in effect to a selected element.
Click Sound to select a sound file (*.mp3 or *.wav) from your computer and add it to your movie.
Click Image to select an image file ( *.bmp, *.jpg, and *.jpeg ) from your computer and import it into your movie.
Click Video to select a video file ( *.flv) from your computer and import it to your movie directly. Or you select a video file of other format (*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mov, *.qt, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.mp4, *.m1v, *.m2v, *.vob or *.3gp) and import it into your movie after transformation.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?