Sothink SWF Easy - Output Properties
The Output displays information that helps users troubleshoot the animation and view the value of an expression in the scripts.
Note: When you check syntax and there's syntax error, or use the trace statement to send information, the Output panel will popup automatically to list the syntax error or trace result.
Usage of Output panel:
Troubleshoot animation: When you check syntax of your scripts or preview your animation, the Output panel will automatically list the syntax error if there's any.
Listing specific information: The Output panel will also receive the information sent from the trace statement. You can view the result in this panel by previewing your animation.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?