Sothink SWF Easy - Select Sound
For a button or a movie clip, click button Advanced to open dialog Advanced. Then under tab Sound, click button Replace Sound to open dialog Select Sound, which is divided into two parts. The left is the directory list you can browse to find the folder containing sound files and the right will display those sound files for you to choose.
Stock Resource: In this folder, you can see all the sound files used by the current document.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?