Sothink SWF Decompiler Screenshots
- Sothink SWF Decompiler offers an intuitive and friendly interface for users to decompile SWF easily.
Please click the screenshots below for enlarged viewing.
- SWF Decompiler User Interface
- Preview Thumbnail
- Export FLA
- Export Resources
- Edit Shape Element
About Sothink SWF Decompiler
- A high-performance Flash decompiler for you to convert SWF to FLA, SWF to FLEX precisely; Extract all Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3, wav), video (flv), text, sprite, ActionScript, etc; Convert Flash to HTML5 files; Edit SWF by editing the shape elements or replacing image/text/sound elements; Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0. It is the first SWF decompiler that enables you to get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF.
- File Size: 33.7 MB
- Latest version: 7.2
- Build number: 4842
- Release date: May. 21, 2012
- Uninstall: Supported
- "Sothink SWF Decompiler is a really professional tool allows catching and saving web Flash animation for further editing by special applications."
- Onekit Software Magazine
- "It breaks Flash down into its component parts, including sound, images, fonts, buttons, and even action scripts. The toolbar-based interface is spacious, attractive, and thoughtfully laid out."
Tailored to Flash designers, the package helps to recover your lost FLA from SWF and edit SWF file directly.
Buy for $125.00 SAVE $39.94