Sothink SlidingMenu 2.0
Sothink SlidingMenu is designed to help you create a neat, efficient Java navigation menu applet for Internet or Intranet Web pages with no need of programming.
Sothink SlidingMenu guides users to generate a Java Menu applet. The configuration doesn't require any Java or HTML coding, so it is suitable for any web designers. With Sothink SlidingMenu, you could implement applets of various effects: Sliding Tree, Radio Buttons and other special effects.
- Provide integrating module with FrontPage(also known as add-in).
Users can create and configure SlidingMenu within FrontPage by simply
clicking its button on tool bar.
- Easy to use. Doesn't require any coding
- Create neat, efficient multi-level sliding Java menu for your Internet or Intranet Web pages
- Multi-level menu support
- Three menu states property(mouse over, mouse click, normal)
- Audio, image support
- Support users to define web directory for files during configuration
- Specify sub-menu sliding speed
- Support item transparent function
- Implement various effects
- Sliding Tree, image maps, colour button,etc
- Provides templates to make work easier
- Specify the browser to preview
- Preview the generated applet without quitting
- User defined template support
- Multi top-level menus support
- Provide great text special-effects for item label
- Clipboard support
- Friendly operate interface with guild text on
- Work with Sothink HTML Editor in a seamless integration way
- Supply three ways to add Java SlidingMenu into web page
Win 95/98/Me/Win NT 4.0/Win 2000/Win XP