Sothink SWF Easy - Align
In Sothink SWF Easy, you can set the alignment of multiple selected elements in the animation, horizontally or vertically. You can resize the selected elements so as to make them the same width, or height, or both. You can also make the spacing of selected instances even. Additionally, you can use one or more Align options on the selected elements.
To align objects:
- Select the elements you wish to align by using the Transform tool in Toolbar.
- Right-click to choose Align.
- For Align, choose Align Left, Align Right, Align Center, Align Top, Align Middle, or Align Bottom, or choose the corresponding command in Modify->Align.
For Space Evenly, click Modify button to choose Space Evenly, and then to select Make Horizontal Spacing Equal or Make Vertical Spacing Equal.
For Make Same Size, click Modify button to choose Make Same Size, and then to select Make Same Width, Make Same Height, or Make Same Size.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?