Sothink SWF Easy - Replace Effect
By following steps, you can easily replace the original effect you added to elements.
- Right-click the effect bar and choose Replace to open Select Effect panel.
- Select another effect from the list. What you see is what you get--select one and see the result immediately. If the element is not visible, change the background color.
- Click button Option to enter into dialog Preview Option to edit the effect. When you finish, click OK.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?