Sothink SWF Easy - Basic Skills in SWF Easy
When you finish adding text, maybe you want to edit it, and maybe you want to edit part of it rather than whole. Then you can break it apart and get separate letters which can be edited individually.
Right click the text and select Break Apart in the context menu.
Then you will see the whole text broken apart to be several letters.
Select the letter you want to edit individually and then you can do whatever editing you want.
The Break Apart function not only can be used on text, but also can be used on group. When you have grouped some elements, like images, you can break the group apart if you want to edit the elements individually. That is the same as you ungroup it.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?