Sothink SWF Easy - Line Properties
When you select a shape on the canvas, the Properties panel will turn to be the one for Shape. Under the panel, tab Line is used to edit the border of a shape.
To specify the line width.
Click the down arrow on the Color box to set the color. Either select a color from the drop-down color picker, or directly input the RGB on the right as well as the Alpha value to change the transparency of a color. You can also input the HTML code of color. Additionally, you can select a color from the existing color palette.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?