Sothink SWF Easy - View
Click "View" on the menu and it pops up the submenu to display the options below:
The Toolbar is visible by selecting View->ToolBar, and invisible by deselecting it.
The Status Bar is visible by selecting View->Status Bar, and invisible by deselecting it.
The Scene panel is visible by selecting View->Scene List, and invisible by deselecting it.
The Timeline is visible by selecting View->Timeline, and invisible by deselecting it.
The Property Panel is visible by selecting View->Property Panel, and invisible by deselecting it.
Resource and Component
Choose View->Resource and Component to show the Resource and Component panel.
Rulers (Ctrl+R )
Choose View->Rulers to show rulers.
Choose View->Grid->Show Grid to show the grid. With Show Grid deselected, the grid is invisible.
Snap to Grid
Choosing Snap to Grid will make the elements on the canvas snap to the lines of the grid.
To change the grid settings, click View->Grid->Edit Grid to open the Grid dialog box.
Choose View->Theme to change interface theme. You may find two choices from the pop-up list: Gray and Blue.
The default theme of SWF Easy interface is Gray. Just choose another theme and the interface's look will be changed soon.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?