Sothink SWF Easy - ActionScript Reference
The "ActionScript Reference" of this help is to introduce the ActionScript as an object-oriented scripting language and provides an overview of ActionScript terms and basic programming concepts such as functions, variables and classes. It also deconstructs a sample script so that you can begin to understand ActionScript syntax.
This chapter contains:
- Syntax & Terminology
- Data Type
- Built-in Classes
- Global Functions & Variables
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?