Sothink SWF Easy - Export Flash Movie (*.swf)
After you choose Option One in the Publish Wizard, follow the steps below to export an animation:
- Click Browse button to define a folder to save the exported animation.
- Input the file name , click "Save", and the full
path of the animation will appear in the box.
Or manually input the full path of the Flash animation, such as C:\Flashfilename.swf, in the box.
- Finally hit "Next" to export the animation.
Compress Movie: Check the option to compress a movie, and reduce its size, especially for those large Flash animations.
- How can I select the elements, which are covered by others?
- How to edit a shape?
- How to edit a button?
- How to set an element as background?
- How to add links to elements?
- How to add links to scenes?
- How to add a preloader to my animation?
- How to add image to my artwork?
- Can I edit image in my artwork and how?
- How to find more resources (Shape, Button, Image, Sound, and etc.)?
- How to publish my animation?